Pages

Practical Magic

~ Last night, I rewatched Practical Magic.  It's been some years since I've watched this movie so I forgot what it was about.  I love the actresses in this film, particularly Sandra Bullock who plays Sally.  I love the whole witchy vibe here and the scenes are so magical and gorgeous such as the room with all of the herbs, the Victorian home they live in, the potion making, the herbal shampoo store in town, etc...  So, can you tell that I'm ready for Fall and Halloween to arrive?




This is actually the paperback book 25th Anniversary Edition but I thought it just looked so cool.

"Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can."

No comments:

Post a Comment