Pages

I Saw Something Supernatural

~ This morning I saw something or someone in my home that I can't explain.  I never imagined that I would experience something supernatural in my life and now I am one of those people.  I've always been a horror fan whether that's movies, tv shows, or books...especially haunted houses and tales about ghosts.  In my later years, I've cut down on certain types of horror that freak me out too much.  I go over the event quite often, trying to figure out exactly what I saw and I can't comprehend it at all.  I was sitting in the family room, watching the news and happened to glance towards my husband's direction in the kitchen.  He was stooped down by the freezer drawer, searching for frozen sausage patties or hash browns.  All of a sudden I saw a dark figure walk by the kitchen doorway into the formal dining room.  I thought at first that it was one of my "kids" or adult children but wondered why they were walking into the formal dining because we rarely use it.  We have a table in the kitchen where we mainly dine. I waited a few seconds to see if someone would eventually enter the kitchen or walk by...and no one did either.  Quickly, I got up and speed walked over to the formal dining room.  There was no one there!  I looked towards the stairs, just in case, and no one was going back up the stairs either.  I walked back into the kitchen and told my husband what just happened.  He thought I was seeing things or maybe it could have been his dad who passed a few years earlier.  

I honestly don't know what I saw this morning.  It wasn't something that happened at night or late afternoon as you usually assume with ghosts or spirits.  It was a dark figure with a human shape and walked by the doorway so quickly...just mere seconds and then it was gone.  I know what I saw, I was wide awake and still cannot believe this happened to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment